HOME | Mayweather vs Marquez News | Mayweather vs Marquez Videos | Mayweather vs Marquez Pictures


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is out of His Mind!

pacquiao vs cotto
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is at it once again, bashing MMA calling it a “sideshow act” (http://mmaxclusive.com/2009/09/14/floyd-mayweather-who%E2%80%99s-rich-franklin/).

Well I agree that boxing does pay better, I think Floyd is yet again making himself sound uneducated by even claiming that the best all around fighters in the world are boxers because the last I check boxing isn’t a real fight.

Now if Floyd is trying to say that boxing is all that is needed to best a complete fighter then I think he should put his mouth where the money isn’t and prove that point.

I am a fan of Floyd I think he is a great boxer but sometimes I think he talks smack and makes excuses so he can keep hiding behind the 10 & 12ounce gloves. Anyone who isn’t a complete moron can see that MMA or UFC (for those who don’t know what MMA is) is the closest thing there is to a real fight.

Nobody is going to put a 10 or 12 ounce glove on and give you a 10 count every time you fall down. They are going to throw a punch with nothing to cushion the impact, if you get hit and happen to fall down you might get your face kicked in let alone punched in. Now let’s thank the Dana White and UFC for giving us the closest thing to a real fight. Here is a fact; there has never been a boxing match (Amateur or professional) where the fighters’ chins have been properly tested. If you think about it from a realistic point boxing is like checkers and MMA is chess. How can you say you are the best fighter in the world when there are thousands of styles of fighting and you are doing one style that has the most limitations?

The only way you can determine who the best fighter in the world is to have a sport that incorporates every style of fighting and sets decent rules that make the sport safe and non brutal like street fighting. This is what MMA (UFC) gives you. Honestly Floyd everyone is tired of hearing your bull, take the pay cut and prove you’re a real fighter, prove you really have a chin, don’t hide behind limitation and 12 ounce gloves, put your boxing skills to the ultimate test, honestly you are rich already, what have you got to loose, prove you are not only the pound for pound best boxer in the world, prove you are the pound for pound best all around fighter in the world. Heck it may be the death of me but I would be willing to scrap you in a MMA bout as a warm up fight for you, I would take the beating for running my mouth just to get you to make the transition! I guess I am a little out of my mind also, the things I would do to see some great fights.

Source: bleacherreport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment