HOME | Mayweather vs Marquez News | Mayweather vs Marquez Videos | Mayweather vs Marquez Pictures


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mayweather is the 'CREAM' of the boxing crop


Starting on July 19, it could turn into a long, hot and boring summer for boxing’s CREAM of the crop, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

What does this mean CREAM of the crop? Thanks for asking me, my Pinoy and non-Piny pals.

C is for Cash as PBF is obssessed, as we all know, by filthy lucre.
R is for how his financial obsession rules his way of life.
E is for how this Money May Madness covers everything in his existence.
A is for everything around him.
M is for his favorite pronoun, me, me, me, me, me, me.
So put it together and he is CREAM, Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
So let’s suppose his comeback bout July 18 in Las Vegas, where live gate tickets are moving like half dead turtles or coldcakes, sees him beating back the Mexican Mediget, Juan Manuel Marquez.
By then, we will already know that Manny Pacquiao, to whom God, Country and personal pride are just as important as money if not more so, will be fighting Miguel Cotto or someone else not named Mayweather in October.
After that bout, Pacman will recharge his batteries briefly and then jump into his second political foray back home.

What then does Mayweather do?
I have a few suggestions:
1. Watch paint dry.
2. Go fishing every day in a dry creek.
3. Play hopscotch in the Nevada desert.
4. Learn some humility.
5. Find even smaller Mexicans to abuse.
6. Look up “modesty” in the dictionary.
7. Try to have a conversation without using “me” and “cash cow” as constant references.
8. Explain how and why he carried Ricky Flattened for 10 rounds.
9. Horror of horrors, fight a true welterweight named Sugar Shane Mosley.
10. Gargle with razor blades.


Souce: examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment